Friday, July 28, 2017

Modest Beginnings


October, 2012 the CW released Arrow followed by the spin-off The Flash in October, 2014. 

My modest collection of two Pop! vinyls doubled in size to four and I was quite content to my collection not expanding beyond this, until ... my good buddy Chris, knowing I was a DC fan told me about the new subscription box by Funko, Legion of Collectors

I debated, missed the deadline to order the first box (Batman vs. Superman) but was able to pick up when I finally joined with the announcement of the second box (DC TV). 

From this point forward, its become a Pop! addiction!!  Future postings will include photos of my personal collection, my collection expanding to include Dorbz and Rock Candy plus news on future and upcoming releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment